FIESTA-IoT Open Call 2 Results
The second open call closed on February 28th, 2017 at 17:00 Brussels time. The FIESTA-IoT project received 5 proposals for Extensions.
Among the proposers were 2 universities and research institutes, and 3 SMEs.
The proposals originate from the following countries (in no particular order): Portugal, Greece, Ireland, Italy, and Serbia.
Some statistics on the budget:
- Total available budget: EUR 150.000,00
- Total budget from all proposers: EUR 258.874,60 (oversubscription factor: 1,726).
- Total request for funding from accepted proposers: EUR 150.000,00
- Average requested funding for accepted proposals for Extensions: EUR 50.000,00.
Review and selection summary
After a thorough review process by external independent reviewers, it was found that the quality of all proposals was very good (above 70% of the maximum achievable mark). Due to budget limitations, only 3 proposals can receive funding as a result of the second open call:
- Foundation for Research and Technology Helas (GR): FINE
- TERA S.r.l (IT): Tera4Agri
- Waterford Institute of Technology – TSSG (IE): RealDC
The FIESTA-IoT project thanks all proposers for their efforts. We congratulate the 3 proposers that have been selected for funding!