We have the pleasure to announce the Rolling Open Call for experiments of the FIESTA-IoT project (see http://fiesta-iot.eu/opencall/). We hereby solicit proposals for innovative IoT experiments making use of the FIESTA-IoT Platform. They should be short experiments to be quickly integrated within the FIESTA-IoT Platform.
- Successful proposals will not receive funding but they will have guaranteed access to the testbeds and will get support from the FIESTA-IoT consortium’s partners.
- Experimenters that are granted with access to the FIESTA-IoT Platform will be requested to provide a short report with feedback from their experiments and the experience of using the FIESTA-IoT Platform before 15th June 2018.
The FIESTA-IoT project (http://fiesta-iot.eu/) is a Research and Innovation Action (RIA) under the European Horizon 2020 Programme addressing the work programme topic ‘Future Internet Research and Experimentation’.
Overall, the project’s experimental infrastructure will provide experimenters in the IoT domain with the following unique capabilities:
- Access to and sharing of IoT datasets in a testbed-agnostic way. FIESTA-IoT will provide researchers with tools for accessing IoT data resources (including Linked sensor data sets) independently of their source IoT platform/testbed.
- Execution of experiments across multiple IoT testbeds, based on a single API for submitting the experiment and a single set of credentials for the researcher.
- Portability of IoT experiments across different testbeds, through the provision of interoperable standards-based IoT/cloud interfaces over diverse IoT experimental facilities.
A call summary flyer with basic information can be read here: flyer
Any question related to this Open Call or the FIESTA-IoT project in general can be addressed to email@example.com.