Semantic interoperability is argued as key value enabler for IoT according to , and a shared ontology based approach is the core for the development and exploitation of the technology. Main SDOs (Standards Developing Organization) in IoT, such as W3C, oneM2M, ETSI, are leading the research and development on this direction and have published their reference ontologies.
This semantic data validator is developed within Fiesta-IoT project which aims to breaks the barriers between technology and data silos by applying the semantic technology. It checks the correctness of the semantic data with respect to the RDF data model, to the data representation format and to the chosen reference ontologies.
Come and try the semantic data validator if you are:
• Ontology developer
• Semantic data producer and consumer (i.e. your product generates or consumes semantic data)
• Interested in semantic technology
To de decided. Please leave your email at the end of the page. We’ll inform you the date!
• Become interoperable with global standards
• Develop correct semantic data to be consumed by customers
• Gain more visibility to your product in the semantic community
• Be ready for the future technologies
Get started! Please leave your email to get informed when the event is open for registration.