1. “Building a Big Data Platform for Smart Cities: Experience and Lessons from Santander”, Bin Cheng, Salvatore Longo, Flavio Cirillo, Martin Bauer, Ernoe Kovacs. In: 2015 IEEE International Congress on Big Data, pp. 592–599, New York City, NY, USA, June 27 – July 2, 2015. download paper @ IEEE Explore
2. “Assisting IoT Projects and Developers in Designing Interoperable Semantic Web of Things Applications”, Amelie Gyrard, Christian Bonnet, Karima Boudaoud, Martin Serrano. , The 8th IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things (iThings 2015), Sydney, Australia, 11-13, December 2015. download paper
3. “Cross-Domain Internet of Things Application Development: M3 Framework and Evaluation”, Amelie Gyrard, Soumya Kanti Datta, Christian Bonnet, Karima Boudaoud, , 3rd International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud 2015), Rome, Italy, 24-26 August 2015. download paper @ IEEE Explore
4. “Semantic Web Methodologies, Best Practices and Ontology Engineering Applied to Internet of Things”, Amelie Gyrard, Martin Serrano, Ghislain Atemezing, IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), Milan, Italy, December 14-16, 2015. read paper @ researchgate
5. “A Unified Semantic Engine for Internet of Things and Smart Cities: From Sensor Data to End-Users Applications”, Amelie Gyrard, Martin Serrano, “, The 8th IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things (iThings 2015), Sydney, Australia, 11-13 December 2015. download paper
6. “Un plateforme d’experimentation pour s’immerger dans l’Industrie 4.0”, Denis Rousset, Phlippe Badia, Competitivite Industrielle : Hors serie 1er Semestre 2016. download paper
7. “Towards an Interoperability Certification Method for Semantic Federated Experimental IoT Testbeds”, Mengxuan Zhao, Nikos Kefalakis, Paul Grace, John Soldatos, Franck Le-Gall, Philippe Cousin,, In Proceedings of the 11th EAI International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities (TRIDENTCOM 2016), Hangzhou, China, June 2016.
8. “Towards Building Real-Time, Convenient Route Recommendation System for Public Transit” Garvita Bajaj, Rachit Agarwal, Georgios Bouloukakis, Singh Pushpendra, Nikolaos Georgantas, Valerie Issarny, IEEE International Smart Cities Conference, Sep 2016, Trento, Italy 2016.
9. “Building the Web of Knowledge with smart IoT applications“, IEEE Intelligent Systems Magazine, Amelie Gyrard, Pankesh Patel, Amit Sheth, Martin Serrano
Report (Longer version), Shorter version will be published in IEEE Intelligent Systems.
10. “SWoTSuite: A Toolkit for Prototyping Cross-domain Semantic Web of Things Applications“, Pankesh Patel, Amelie Gyrard, Dhavalkumar Thakker, Amit Sheth and Martin Serrano, 15th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2016) Demo Paper, October 17-21 2016, Kobe, Japan. Demo paper (To appear), Demo tutorial web page, Demo recorded on YouTube
11. “Connected Smart Cities: Interoperability with SEG 3.0 for the Internet of Things“, Amelie Gyrard, Martin Serrano, 30th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops, March 23-25 2016, Crans-Montana, Switzerland. PDF, Paper via IEEE, Slides
12. “Reusing and Unifying Background Knowledge for Internet of Things with LOV4IoT“, Amelie Gyrard, Ghislain Atemezing, Christian Bonnet, Karima Boudaoud and Martin Serrano, 4rd International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud 2016), 22-24 August 2016, Vienna, Austria. PDF, Paper via IEEE (To appear)
13. “LOV4IoT: A second life for ontology-based domain knowledge to build Semantic Web of Things applications“, Amelie Gyrard, Christian Bonnet, Karima Boudaoud and Martin Serrano, 4rd International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud 2016), 22-24 August 2016, Vienna, Austria. PDF, Paper via IEEE (To appear)
14. “Do’s and Don’ts in Mobile Phone Sensing Middleware: Learning from a Large-Scale Experiment”, V. Issarny, V. Mallet, K. Nguyen, P. Raverdy, F. Rebhi, R. Ventura, ACM/IFIP/USENIX Middleware 2016, Dec 2016, Trento, Italy. 2016. PDF.
15. “Unified IoT Ontology to Enable Interoperability and Federation of Testbeds”, R. Agarwal, D. Fernandez, T. Elsaleh, A.Gyrard, J. Lanza, L. Sanchez, N. Georgantas, V. Issarny, IEEE 3rd WF-IoT, Dec 2016, Reston Virginia, US 2016. Paper.
16. “IoT-Lite: A Lightweight Semantic Model for the Internet of Things“, Maria Bermudez-Edo, Tarek Elsaleh, Payam Barnaghi and Kerry Taylor, In the 13th IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing (UIC 2016), Toulouse, France, July 2016. PDF. Slides.
17. “A Proof-of-Concept for Semantically Interoperable Federation of IoT Experimentation Facilities“, Jorge Lanza, Luis Sanchez , David Gomez, Tarek Elsaleh, Ronald Steinke and Flavio Cirillo, In Sensors 2016, 16(7), 1006, June 2016. Paper link.
18. “Standards-based Worldwide Semantic Interoperability For IoT”, E. Kovacs, M. Bauer, J. Kim, J. Yun, F. Le Gall and M. Zhao, In: IEEE Communications Magazine – Communication Standards Supplement, ISSN 0163-6804, December 2016, pp. 40-46, download.
19. “A Review of Tools for IoT Semantics and Data Streaming Analytics”, Serrano, M., and Gyrard, A., In: The Building Blocks of IoT Analytics – Internet-of-Things Analytics, Ed: Soltados, J., River Publishers, November 2016, ISBN: 9788793519039.
20. “Stream Data Analysis as a Web Service: A Case Study using IoT Sensor Data”, A. Ahrabian, S. Kolozali, S. Enshaeifar, C. Cheong-Took and P. Barnaghi,” , In: ICASSP, 2017.
21. “IoT-Lite: a lightweight semantic model for the internet of things and its use with dynamic semantics”, Maria Bermudez-Edo, Tarek Elsaleh, Payam Barnaghi, Kerry Taylor, Personal and Ubiquitous Computing 21(1):1–13 · February 2017. Paper link.
22. “A study of existing Ontologies in the IoT-domain“, Garvita Bajaj, Rachit Agarwal, Pushpendra Singh, Nikolaos Georgantas, Valerie Issarny. Submitted to Elsevier JWS SI on Web semantics for the Internet/Web of Things. 2017. Paper link.
23. “Composing Continuous Services in a CoAP-based IoT“, Benjamin Billet, Valerie Issarny, Géraldine Texier, AIMS – 6th IEEE International Conference on AI & Mobile Services, Jun 2017, Honolulu, United States. Paper link.
24. “Revisiting Service-oriented Architecture for the IoT: A Middleware Perspective“, Valérie Issarny, Georgios Bouloukakis, Nikolaos Georgantas, Benjamin Billet. 14th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing (ICSOC), Oct 2016, Banff, Alberta, Canada. 2016. Paper link.
25. “EnMonitor: Large-scale semantically annotated environment data based dashboard“, Rachit Agarwal, David Gomez, Jorge Lanza, Luis Sanchez, Nikolaos Georgantas, Valerie Issarny. 2017. Paper link.
26. “Cross-Domain Interoperability Using Federated Interoperable Semantic IoT/Cloud Testbeds and Applications: The FIESTA-IoT Approach“, Martin Serrano, Amelie Gyrard, Michael Boniface, Paul Grace, Nikolaos Georgantas, Rachit Agarwal, Payam Barnaghi, Francois Carrez, Bruno Almeida, Tiago Teixeira, Philippe Cousin, Frank Le Gall, Martin Bauer, Ernoe Kovacs, Luis Munoz, Luis Sanchez, John Soldatos, Nikos Kefalakis, Ignacio Abaitua Fernández-Escárzaga, Juan Echevarria Cuenca, Ronald Steinke, Manfred Hauswirth, Jaeho Kim, Jaeseok Yun. Building the Future Internet through FIRE 2016 FIRE Book: A Research and Experiment based Approach, River Publishers, 2017, 978-87-93519-11-4. Chapter link.
1. “IoT-Lite Ontology”, Maria Bermudez-Edo, Tarek Elsaleh, Payam Barnaghi and Kerry Taylor, W3C Member Submission 26 November 2015. Link.
1. “Semantic Web meets Internet of Things (IoT) and Web of Things (WoT)“,
Amelie Gyrard, Pankesh Patel, Soumya Kanti Datta, Muhammad Intizar Ali, 15th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2016) Tutorial, October 17-21 2016, Kobe, Japan. Tutorial Web site
2. “FIESTA-IoT: Federated Interoperable Semantic Internet of Things (IoT) Testbeds and Applications“, Amelie Gyrard and Martin Serrano, 13th European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2016), EU Project Networking Session, June 1st, 2016, Heraklion, Greece. EU Project Networking Session