Rolling Open Call for Experiments
We hereby solicit proposals for innovative IoT experiments making use of the FIESTA-IoT Platform. They should be short experiments to be quickly integrated within the FIESTA-IoT Platform.
Successful proposals will not receive funding but they will have guaranteed access to the testbeds and will get support from the FIESTA-IoT consortium’s partners.
Experimenters that are granted with access to the FIESTA-IoT Platform will be requested to provide a short report with feedback from their experiments and the experience of using the FIESTA-IoT Platform before 15th June 2018.
|Project full name:||FIESTA-IoT - Federated Interoperable Semantic IoT/cloud Testbeds and Applications|
|Project grant agreement number:||CNECT-ICT-643943|
|Call title:||FIESTA-IoT Rolling Open Call for Experiments|
|Submission deadline:||FIESTA-IoT Rolling Open Call is continuously open|
|Evaluation:||Proposals will be evaluated immediately and approval returned within one week.|
|Submit to:||E-mail your pdf submission to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Rolling Call Conditions
- Experiments allowed in the FIESTA-IoT Rolling Open Call for Experiments will not receive any funding.
- Proposals will only be accepted from a single party.
- Language in which the proposal must be submitted: English
- Proposals must follow the provided template (see above)
- Proposals must be submitted as pdf document through email@example.com e-mail address